Monday, February 22, 2010

After my arrival...

It's Tuesday, and I'm watching a Steely Dan video... Not a whole lot of anything else going on... We watch a couple of other flicks, although they're nothing that I can remember... On Wednesday, we just hung around the house doing pretty much the same thing... The only thing that I can remember is that we seemed to drink a lot. But, on Wednesday, we did go out to dinner at a place called "Exotica" and ate a dinner which was 'comparable' to U.S. standards, according to everyone involved... The food was good, and I had a piece of fish in banana curry which was excellent... The people that we ate with were friends of Tom's, Dave and Linda, and are living in his cabin; Dave is a chef, who works at a seaside restaurant near Uvita and along the coast...